Happy Easter Everyone!!
Now that the weekend is over I’m cleaning up my diet and trying out my NEW Spring Cleansing protocol! I’m getting so excited to start sharing this cleanse with you in the upcoming month!
For now, here’s a delicious recipe for roasted broccoli and cauliflower that is super quick and easy to make.
Here’s what you need…
1 bunch broccoli
1 bunch cauliflower
1 Tablespoon olive oil
dash of sea salt
dash of pepper
dash of cumin (optional)
4 garlic cloves, minced
juice from 1 lemon
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet with olive oil.
- Wash the broccoli and cauliflower heads and then pat dry. Cut into small florets.
- In a medium bowl combine the florets, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic cloves. Toss until well combined and then spread over the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove from oven once the florets are tender with crispy bottoms.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the cooked florets and serve immediately.